My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 7

Hi.
Guess who.
No.
It's not Emily.
It's Melissa.
The Alexanders are still in Ethiopia loving on some pretty beautiful kiddos.

I know.
I've seen pictures.
I can't put them up because I'm selfish.

Actually, I can't put them up because of Ethiopian government privacy stipulations.

Would you like to see them?
Email me from here and I'll send them to you.

Since I'm sending them to you, would you please not use my email to send me weird advertisements for cellulite creme?

Even if I may need it.

I knew I could count on you.

Ya'll rock.

7 comments:

Laurzie said...

You kill me, Melissa! Tell 'em to send ME the cellulite cream COD.

:)

Nicholas said...

kitchenality@comcast.net

Oh, btw, have you ever heard of airbornie? :) xoxo Lori

Shawn and Jami said...

melissa...yes...

jami.newsome@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the videos and phtoto's. I also do understand, as an adoptive Mama the reasons for security.

So, I will wait patiently:) BUT, still wanted the entire Alexander Team to know they are still prayed for and thought of with much HOPE!!!

Your journey has been one of true Grace. I could not wait to share with my husband, as we too are an adoptive family with five children...our three youngest daughters born in beloved China. We have been blessed to experience the pure JOY we see on all of your faces.

Keep walking on in Faith, the Holy Spirit continues to walk right along you all!!!

Blessings abundant!!!

Stacy Ann said...

Thanks, Melissa!!! We loved seeing the pics, everyone has such big smiles on their faces. I'm sure they're going to be sad to leave.

Anonymous said...

Send the pics, I'm dying to see them! alexgrantmom@yahoo.com

Teresa said...

I would love to see pictures from Day 7. I have loved following the journey of team Alexander.

Thanks so much!

rtarnold@itctel.com

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers