My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Going dark.

Guess who?
Again!
That's right.
It's Melissa.

Try to control your enthusiasm.

People, I have absolutely loved getting to walk alongside my sweet family's trip to Ethiopia through these photographs. It has been one of the sweetest journey's I have had the privilege of being a part of, even from afar.

I haven't spoken with Emily and can't get them now since it's the middle of the night and they're probably asleep. Actually, they're probably doing a midnight feeding that I wouldn't interrupt to save my life. :)

That being said, it has come to our attention that some of the photographs violate privacy policies of these orphanages in Ethiopia and in the interest of these beautiful children, the Ethiopian agencies, and the patiently waiting parents, I'm removing the video from yesterday, Day 5. If you've posted the link, I'd ask you to please do the same.

Ya'll rock.

5 comments:

Wolfemom said...

Melissa, Can I ask if your family visits Kolfe or Kechene that they say hello to my children there? I've left an email for Emily but am not sure she's checking it. Thanks, Kathy

Lauren said...

I'm sooooo glad I got to watch the video before you took it off. It was amazing. I cried and cried. Seriously an amazing video:)

Nicholas said...

I was wondering... this is good.

Misty said...

well i missed it! i tried watching it a few times but it wouldn't load all the images.

Holli said...

done.....

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers