My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 10, 2008

nothing original

I'm so thankful for blog friends! I don't have anything new, but I found these today on three of my favorite blogs- check them out!

1. Jana posted a very cool list that you need to read.  Click here to read.

2. Amy shared a wonderful video with Bono. It is worth the time to watch....."what will you d0?"  Watch it here.

3. My brother had an awesome article written about him and his work at Mercy Street this morning in the Dallas Morning News- Melissa posted it here.

7 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Praying for you!

Lindsey

HoodMama said...

Girl, you single handedly ran the house while Moody was gone! I know you have some goodies up your sleeve! These links were great! Thanks for sharing.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you know i pray for you each day ...love the daddy/daughter picture ..he is going to have a couple more fun daddy/child weekends when the newest angels get home !!!!

love ya...

Nicholas said...

Good stuff!!!

Your brother is amazing! I guess it runs in the family - what an asesome job your parents have done.

I feel good news coming - oh, and yesterday was your 6th month mark right? So, we're getting VERY close now.

Gurskes said...

I love Janas post! It really opened my eyes on a few things...and your brother what else is there to say but AMAZING.

Thanks you for the post above, we are just still smitten and it's like night time! :-)

You've been a good friend through this thank you!

We pray for your referral of your beautiful children!

Ashton said...

i will be praying for you!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, home on a snow day and went back to ck out all three of the sites you recommended ... WOW ... i have a lot to think about right now ...thanks for sharing ... so thankful God has brought us together !!!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers