My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 11, 2008

Bethany and Jeff's son!

I am so excited that another friend found out today that she is a mom (legally speaking, she has been his mama from the first moment she looked at his picture)!! Bethany and Jeff received their travel dates today. He is beautiful-- go see for yourself:) Click here

7 comments:

steffany said...

How beautiful.
My heart is full and over flowing thinking about hearing your news.
It is only a matter of time. As hard as the wait is, it's but a moment when you are holding your kiddos.
I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

He is BEAUTIFUL.

And it will happen soon....I know it!

Love you!

Nicholas said...

Can you stand it????????

I want to eat him!!!! :)

A Team said...

I might be smart...

but you are cool
:-)

Holli said...

He is so beautiful!
What are the ages you have requested? And are you only twins or siblings as well?
I am getting a bit anxious for your refferal as well- when your pages comes up I kinda hold my breath. :) What was the dates you had picked out in your mind?
It awesome to know that God is in control of the PERFECT plan!

Gurskes said...

ahhh your too sweet!!!!

Now hurry up so I can do a post of your sweet bubs!!

:-)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

oh my ... he is just beautiful and so little ... mags is up to 31 lbs here at 2 ... good ole american food ...thanks for sharing ... i have been working on feeling PEACE daily like JC says ... how are you ??

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers