My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 2, 2007

blessings

One of the things that Moody and I have talked about is the excitement of bringing a new and different culture into our lives. We love how our family will have such a special place for Ethiopia in our hearts and we talk about the various ways to keep it an integral part of the kids lives. We don't know anyone in Arlington that has adopted from Ethiopia, but are meeting new friends everyday that are also headed to Ethiopia.

I found out today from one of my new email/yahoo group friends (thank you Sunday) that there is an organization that is founded by Ethiopian Americans that are committed to keeping the culture and language an important part for their own kids. They have language classes, take field trips and fellowship together--- guess where they are located?? Yes- Arlington, Texas! We are blessed:)

1 comments:

Kate said...

love the blog! you are now officially a bloggin buddy :) Im so excited to meet my new siblings :) and am excited to be along on the journey! love you guys like crazy...

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers