My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 11, 2007

family camp

We are currently at family camp in Missouri!! We picked the boys up from camp on Tuesday night and started a week of togetherness on Wednesday. We are having a blast. Check out the camp website-

Click here to see camp

Got an email today from our social worker- she finished our homestudy:)

4 comments:

Kate said...

yea!! Im that much closer to new siblings! :) Have fun at camp! Do they have internet there!? :)

Jana said...

[how exciting about the home study!

I didn't even know Kanakuk had a family camp....

Anonymous said...

It is Gwen again (Corrine's Friend) ...She gave me your number and I will try and call after we are done with all our bball camps. I am so excited about where God is pointing us and so glad to have found you on the this journey... You can ck us out at oatsvallteam.blogspot.com ... have fun at family camp ...

Anonymous said...

A TEAM KIDS---

WE MISS YOU!!!! We can't wait for you to come home and give you snuggles and cuddles!

Love you!
Jess, Tib, and MoFro

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers