My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

boston

We are headed here in the morning
  Home of these guys
While so many of my favorite people are headed to my back door for this
I'm really sad to miss attending the Summit, but we committed to this Boston trip long before I knew the conference was in Dallas this year.  I guess I can go to it next year.  :)

We are taking the whole crew with us so Moody can attend the annual American Assoc. of Orthodontics meeting.  We have been asked to speak about Ethiopia and our adoption story at the annual prayer breakfast.

Please pray that we will proclaim all He desires us to at the breakfast, that we would advocate well for orphans and give Him all the glory for our personal journey with Abe.

I would also ask that you would pray our sweet boy would sleep.  He has decided to not sleep the majority of the past 5 nights and this mama is very tired.  I keep walking into rooms attempting to pack, and can't remember what I went in there for in the first place. :)

I also get to meet a her.  Jen has been a great source of encouragement along the way and I can't wait for her to travel to pick up her beautiful little peanut.

13 comments:

Jen said...

You got it backwards, my friend. You have been a source of inspiration for us:) If you forget anything, we will have it to give you. Eliza and Zach are figuring out how they can play hooky so that they can meet the Alexanders, too. Andrew has surrendered to the fact that he can not. Safe journey.

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun! Praying that God will use you to touch even MROE lives. And that Abe starts sleeping- that is NOT FUN at all! Can't wait to hear how it goes~

Unknown said...

I would love to meet you too:)
If not then have a great time in Boston:)
Lenka

Holli said...

PRAYING!!! God had it planned long before you to be in Boston. I am sure HE will show up in BIG ways!
PRAYING!

Nicholas said...

Have you ever been to Boston?

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhh...It was very strange not emailing the prayer breakfast flyer this year. (or making it at all for that matter) Oh I miss it. Take some good pics in Boston! Are any of the staff going this year???

Anonymous said...

Oh---and I will for sure pray for some sleeeeeeppppp!!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you know i will pray ... how about that email Katie sent us ... Suz said she forwarded it ... What wise words from such a young girl ... i love ya sister ... off to email ya now ...

HoodMama said...

Your mom told us about this last night! Praying for you and the prayer breakfast and that His name will be glorified again through Abe's story.
Praying for sleep and connections. :)
Love you!
M

Unknown said...

Have a great time!

Rebecca said...

Have fun in Boston - what a fun city!

Praying for your talk at the prayer breakfast!

Kristi J said...

Have fun in Boston...Will and I used to go every year before kids....Well, you know we haven't been back since :) ha kj

Sparkz said...

Hey I saw on Jens blog you are from Texas. Where in Texas. We're in the Houston area.

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers