My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009

serious life

Have you read serious.life magazine?





Brent graciously has featured our blog in the April issue. If you aren't familiar with the Riggs family, you really should be! :) They are just a precious family. Their little Abby has been in a battle with leukemia and yet they continually ask how they can pray for and encourage others!

3 comments:

HoodMama said...

What a great testimony! Love the magazine and will definitely subscribe! Thanks!

Kristi J said...

I love that family...such an inspiration to us all,kj

Gwen Oatsvall said...

off to get mine ... you know me ... if it is free it is for me ... i know your story will help, guide, inspire, and touch many lives ... Abe is a true warrior !!!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers