My Blog List

amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Because you chose (RED)



Click on the link below to view a short video showing the amazing impact the campaign has had in only 1 year!! Such a simple way to make a difference. Don't you love the music??
(RED)

This is another link to an interview with Brian Williams from NBC nightly news with Bono. They talk about the (RED) campaign, and at the end of the interview Bono gives a special thanks to all of the supporters of this campaign as well as ONE.org.

CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW WITH BONO

6 comments:

Susy Q said...

The "Red" campaign is such a great one. I have one t-shirt and a pin, and I see that they've expanded their line even more in the past few months. Every little thing makes a difference!

Congratulations, by the way, on your adoption! I have a 21-month-old sister from Ethiopia, and she is the light of all of our lives. Waiting can be painful, but the outcome is more than worth it.

I can't wait to read more! Good luck!

-Susanna (age 16)
Big Sis to two bio brothers and one sister from Ethiopia
http://www.bigsisdiaries.blogspot.com

Lori said...

You know I have to put this on my blog don't you! I'm such a copy cat!! Great find - it's nice to see that things ARE happening. PS. In secret lingo here: "Things really don't look like they're going to go in the direction of what I told you, I'll send you a detailed email with the reason why in a day or so"... :(

The Hausams said...

Very cool! It's amazing what a little awareness can do. I'm so impressed by Bono's work. I actually met him (and all of U2) in Belfast years ago when we were staying in the same hotel. We went to their Joshua Tree concert in Dublin as their guests. Very surreal. I'll see if I can drum up the picture of he and I together if you promise to ignore my 80's haircut!

JB said...

On that note I hope the nieces and nephews like their Christmas gifts :) I can't wait to tell them why I chose RED stuff for their gifts and where Aunt Jessica is going some time in 2008!!!!!!

The Fournet Family said...

I may have to copy this post too. Good stuff! I am not very good at this blog stuff...and am happy that so many of you are:)

ed said...

視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,聊天室,視訊做愛,視訊,做愛,情色視訊,情色,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊交友網,視訊交友,美女視訊,視訊美女,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,日本A片,免費A片下載,免費A片,A片下載,AV片,AV,A,情色A片,情色,AV女優,A漫,H漫,成人漫畫,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,成人聊天室,成人,愛情公寓,色情網站,寄情築園小遊戲,情色交友,一葉情貼圖片區,微風成人區,微風成人,微風論壇,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人影城,18成人,成人電影,成人影片,本土自拍,自拍

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers