My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010

first day


I saw a sweet friend this morning when I was dropping Eyasu off at his first day of pre-school (aka, mother's day out).  She kindly reminded me that I kinda left things hanging on the whole Gorche, water, school, Eyasu village story.......did I mention we started our homeschooling again last week??

So, I will be moving right along with the story tomorrow.......honest.

Back to the first day thing, how cute is he?? He loved it, especially the playground part! :)


11 comments:

Deena said...

So darn cute! We were probably taking pictures on our front porches at the same time this morning :)
Can't wait to read more about Eyasu's village story "tomorrow!"

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Too cute! Awww....

Gayla said...

Oh, he's a doll baby, all right!!! That smile could light up a room!

A&W said...

that unfading smile!! he's going to make so many friends, and his teachers will love him!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! That's precious ... can't wait to see my little one on his way to preschool next year.

Christie said...

Ok, thank you for this...Quint is going to Pre-School starting Tuesday, and this mama is feeling a little bit excited/little bit sad. Boo hoo...my baby! Anyway - your little guy is just too darn cute - and I love hearing that he loved it. Makes me excited!

jill funkhouser said...

Oh he is so darn cute. Hope he had a great day!
Blessings!

Candy said...

Adorable! And, he's the fifth Alexander to grace Trinity's preschool. Love that smile!

Nanny

Heather said...

A-D-0-R-A-B-L-E- SERIOUSLY!

Yeah, can't wait to hear the rest of that story! been waiting!

missy said...

he melts me! excited to read more...

Anonymous said...

Could he be any CUTER?!? I'm doing major blog catch up here- miss you friend! I gotta go read up on what's new. I do know I want some of those darling tshirts on FBook. So cute!!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers