My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 3, 2010

excuses, excuses

Due to being a really poor juggler, I am here making excuses. After my bold committment to post today, it appears between packing, planning, schooling, cooking and sorting/pricing, a post will not be seen here. (though I am most of the way done) We are headed out the door to some friends lakehouse, then have a big, mulit-family garage sale for our trip to Ethiopia on Labor Day. If you are in the area, stop on by.

Happy weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute excuse! : )

We Are Family said...

I'll stay tuned.....:) Happy you get to get away for some lake fun!

Lori said...

Grateful! If you found a way to make the post on schedule amidst all the other commitments you carry, I might have to be a bit discouraged. :-)

Pray your time is blessed. You taking packages IF we don't make it there in October? And is there anyway I could beg of you to maybe transport some art for me??? Email me.

Happy UN-labor day!

Henley on the Horn said...

When do you leave for Ethiopia? Is the whole family going? How amazing that you are able to go more than once a year!

HoodMama said...

Love catching up! You're off the hook. :)

Lori S said...

You're doing good things! Excited to follow your next trip!!

Sarah and Davis said...

Hey, Emily. Can't wait to hear more about your ET adventures - and your garage sale. We too are working on some partnerships for aid work in ET. We are excited about where God is leading. Thanks to your connection, some of the funds we are raising are now coming from our work with R&L! We were part of the big blog roll delete -feel free to add us back in if you want to! (: www.muchhasbeengiven.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers