My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 2, 2010

tomorrow

to·mor·row
  [tuh-mawr-oh, -mor-oh]  Show IPA
–noun
1.
the day following today: Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny.
2.
a future period or time: the stars of tomorrow.



So apparently Deena knew how this might go down!  Some of you most likely read my previous mention of the word "tomorrow" to actually mean definition #1, when actually I fully intended to mean #2.  Now, I mean #1 when I say the posts will resume tomorrow.  


I did mention we started school right? And are T-minus 28 to depart for Ethiopia??  :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

Post or no post. Call me tomorrow. Preferably #1 tomorrow. :) Love you.

Kristin @theschellcafe said...

We'll all be here waiting for His Story to continue. Whenever *that* tomorrow may be.

Deena said...

You are funny...thanks for making me smile!

Lyndsay said...

I sooo get it! At least you got a picture taken of your son on his 1st day of school. :) All mine started on Monday, and it never even crossed my mind to get my camera out in all the chaos. Hopefully we'll get a picture next week. Hopefully you will have time to share more next week! :)
You are awesome!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers