My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 5, 2010

recital

Let them praise His name with dancing.........Psalm 149:3
Avery had her dance recital today! Her studio only does big recitals every other year so it is a big deal. We were so proud of her as she has worked very hard. She did amazing! Way to go. :) (thank you to neighbor Chelsea for taking the pics!!)
My beautiful dancer
Big congrats from Mim and Daddy Wick
Abe with a big kiss from his sissy




6 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Love these pics...especially Abe's kiss :)

My Crazy Adoption said...

Avery you look sooo beautiful...the pics are stunning of the whole fam! Em,Wish like crazy I was going with you & Juju to ET! Love you and your amazing crazy passion for life!
xoxo

Kari

Anonymous said...

Great family picture! And does Abe ever NOT look happy??

Heather said...

So precious! Yay Avery! I bet you are a beautiful dancer! Darling family pic!

Praying for your trip to ET, Emily!

Kim said...

Those photos speak volumes Em.
Really beautiful.
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
P.S. Have your ears been burning today? Team Miller & Team Hilliard were at lunch after church today talking about Team Alexander. Oh how I'd love to crash your get together this summer! :o)

annie said...

How wonderful! Avery is beautiful. My daughter dances, too. We do recitals EVERY year; I think every two years would be nice!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers