My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 11, 2007

game of tag

I've been tagged!! (by Jaclyn)

Ok, here it goes.

Jobs I've had:
1. babysitter
2. elementary school teacher
3. ENVP, Arbonne International
4. chauffeur, laundress, chef, nurse, counselor (worst paying, but the best by far)

Places I've lived:
1. Dallas, Texas
2. Waco, Texas -- Sic Em Bears!!
3. Arlingon, Texas
4. Do you feel sorry for me, only a 90 mile radius?? No wonder I like to travel!

Foods I love:
1. All things Mexican, especially the Mexican liquids:)
2. Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper, Kettle chips
3. Pizza
4. Chinese food

Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Ethiopia, of course!
2. Aspen, Colorado
3. Costa Rica- sis-in-law lives there and it is beautiful!
4. Bavaria- visiting friends in Germany and maybe take a little road trip to Italy

Movies I love:
1. Life is Beautiful
2. The Bourne trilogy
3. Miracle, Invincible (any sports movie really)
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

TV shows I love:
1. Office
2. 24
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. many reality shows, yes its true:) Top Chef, Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance - and the list goes on!

Books I love:
1. Same Kind of Different as Me
2. Mark of the Lion series
3. Peace Like a River
4. There is No Me Without You

People I'm tagging:
1. Keva - The Fruit of the Spirit is Not a Coconut
2. Melissa- A Long Way From the Theta House
3. Lori- Adventure to Ethiopia
4. Jessica_- Twenty-Something

8 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

WOW!! Thank you for walking with us on this hard journey. Thank you for sharing our story with others!! Keep praying....we need it so much right now. We are not going to give up, but we have to lay her at the Lord's feet.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i love 24 also, your foods mirror mine, our movies are super similar and I just ordered the "There's no me with out you book" and starting on the one you sent me ... I just can't wait to meet face to face !!!

Ellen said...

How does a "tag" work? How do you start one? Still trying to figure out this blog thing... :)

Unknown said...

haha!!! Fun times!

Keva said...

Okay, I accomplished the task.

Anonymous said...

I am about to do this tag...just syncing up my new super sweet bit of technology :)

Rebecca said...

The Office AND Francine Rivers?!? We do love the same things :)

I keep praying that you guys will get a referral...SOON!!

Anonymous said...

Your Meme was better because it included BOOKS! How come mine didn't include Books?!

Love this!

jamie

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers