My Blog List

amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

faith team


Please join me in praying for the Wheeler family. They are in a battle for their baby girl in Guatemala! Please visit their site to follow their story. They are praying for a miracle and trusting that God is indeed Mighty in Battle.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle! Psalm 24:8


For you equipped me with strength for battle; you made those who rise against me sink under me. Psalm 18:39



6 comments:

Eric & Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric & Tara said...

Wow, that is the most awfull thing I have ever heard- We will defanitly be praying for them and for little Xiomara.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

thanks for posting this Emily... I believe more than ever we all need to fight and pray for all the children of the world who need a mother and father !!!

Thank you Heavenly Father for watching over the little ones until their forever families claim them!!!

Ellen said...

Sweet little girl. I guess ya'll haven't heard anything new...

fully operational battle station said...

So terrible. I can't imagine being a family in the Guatemalan program right now, how terrifying.

That sweet little girl is precious, isn't she?

Thanks for sharing this

Jamie

Chris & Lindsey Wheeler said...

Emily,

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!! I just found it. Keep praying!!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers

Search

Loading...