My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

faith team


Please join me in praying for the Wheeler family. They are in a battle for their baby girl in Guatemala! Please visit their site to follow their story. They are praying for a miracle and trusting that God is indeed Mighty in Battle.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle! Psalm 24:8


For you equipped me with strength for battle; you made those who rise against me sink under me. Psalm 18:39



6 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Wow, that is the most awfull thing I have ever heard- We will defanitly be praying for them and for little Xiomara.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks for posting this Emily... I believe more than ever we all need to fight and pray for all the children of the world who need a mother and father !!!

Thank you Heavenly Father for watching over the little ones until their forever families claim them!!!

Ellen said...

Sweet little girl. I guess ya'll haven't heard anything new...

Anonymous said...

So terrible. I can't imagine being a family in the Guatemalan program right now, how terrifying.

That sweet little girl is precious, isn't she?

Thanks for sharing this

Jamie

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Emily,

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!! I just found it. Keep praying!!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers