My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Father to the Fatherless


Getting on a plane in the morning to head to the Summit!! Quick trip, but I am so excited. Thank you to the very handsome guy in the pic above for keeping the crew while I am gone, love you babe.

Please take the time to listen to this sermon by David Platt. April 25th, Father to the Fatherless. Powerful message on the call to care for orphans.

10 comments:

Natalie Fournet said...

Hope we can find you and catch up...we will be there but not until later tomorrow! Enjoy!

and 2 became 5 said...

enjoy! love love love your heart for the orphan & your heart for the Lord.

Deena said...

I can't wait to meet you Emily! I better get off the computer and get packing! I hope to find you Thursday at the 147 million booth :)
Deena

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the summit! I am a huge fan of David Platt's teaching--reading Radical right now and it is stirring my heart in so many ways... thanks for the link to this podcast. I will definitely check it out.

Karen (Laurie's friend)

Erica said...

Jealous! Love that message!! Pretty much David Platt ROCKS! Love you!

Kim said...

Loved that message. Thanks Em.

Rebecca said...

Have fun! Wish we were going this year!

These Three Kings said...

Cant wait to listen!! Have a safe trip!

Heidi said...

What a great picture!

michelle renee said...

This was my first adoption event as we are just in the beginning stages of our first adoption. It was life changing! I have a new perspective on life and on orphan ministry as a whole. Cant wait for next year already! :)

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers