My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

pretty sure we would be buddies


A friend from church sent me this today and I was so blessed. I long so much for Ethiopia that it filled a void for a moment! Click here to pre-order her CD, comes out in April. I can't wait for it to get here.


Isn't she a doll?....with an incredible voice, from Ethiopia......yes, we would be great friends.

6 comments:

Candy said...

Love her! Love you. Can't wait for the album.

"You're a blessing!"

Mom

Julie said...

Awesome. My kids will love it too because they've forgotten they're Amharic so they can still get a taste of Ethiopian music but sing along :-)

missy said...

you hook me up with the coolest stuff ever. LOVE her music!

Heather said...

I love her! I have an earlier CD she put out. Mimi & I listen to it all the time. Her voice is so beautiful!

Frances Williams said...

I love love LOVE it!! thanks for sharing it!!

Tanya said...

wow! what an amazing voice! can't wait to chill to the whole CD when it comes! thanks!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers