My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 23, 2009

sisters

This is my sister Kelley.  We would be friends if we weren't sisters, we just get each other.  I talk to her every day and I'm so thankful the Lord has given her to me to walk through this journey called life.  She traveled to Ethiopia with us and I just couldn't have imagined the trip any other way.  It was a huge sacrifice for her family, but just something we both needed.  She was a gift to have on the trip and you could see Jesus shining brightly through her all week.

Sisters support each other- that is just what they do!  Kelley and her sweet friend, Robin, have started a new business venture.  They both are interior designers and have great taste.  They will be at Marburger Farms at the end of this month.  If you live anywhere near this lovely part of Texas, you should go visit, really!!  




7 comments:

mama becca said...

what a gift you have in each other!
i would have to drive a couple of days to get there... if I could, I would :). I'm sure your sister is insanely talented and hope that she gets a lot of business!
:)
becca

Nicholas said...

Go Kelley and Robin! And if we ever end up moving to Texas, we'll be sure to call you!!! Best of luck!

Lori

Kristi J said...

I LOVE sisters...so fun!! Glad you all have each other...I love my sisters, kj

Kelley said...

Thank you Em! So sweet! I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have you for my sister! I tell people that all of the time. Sisters are a real blessing. I also appreciate the free advertising! (:

Kelley said...

That's weird, I didn't know my comment would come up as Kelley & Robin! I'll have to figure out how to have the 2 separate. Also don't know what the amp is about?!?

HoodMama said...

Love that they're doing this! It's going to be a hit!

J, A, T and Y said...

Sounds like a great business venture. I am also an interior designer....such a fun job!!!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers