My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

barefoot


We love to go barefoot over here!  Please check out this new video from TOMS and help raise awareness on April 16th by going barefoot yourself.



I have an Abe update I'm working on-- he is doing amazing, working hard and continuing to make great progress!!  :) Thank you Lord!

9 comments:

Nicholas said...

I cannot wait for the update. Don't forget, I'm only a keystroke away from face to face girlie! Don't ever be shy to abuse it, I plan to w/you! :)

xoxox

Nikki said...

SO cool... i love toms!!

Anonymous said...

You know I love my Tommy Tom Toms :) Barefoot and pregnant...and hopefully soon homeless...wow. :) Hold my job for me sister!!!

HoodMama said...

Love it even though going barefoot gives me the willies.
Can't wait for the Abe update and if you bring gerbils to my house, you'll rue the day. RUE IT!

Erica said...

So neat! Looking forward to the Abey Baby update!

Jen said...

I can not wait for Abe's update! We love our Tom's. I get more comments on my Tom's boots :) By the way, thank you for all your comments. I always smile when I see something from you.

nancy said...

Love the idea AND waiting on the Abe update...

Kristin L. said...

Yeah Abey! Can't wait to hear! Love to you today!

Kim said...

I love my toms! Cannot wait for the Abe update. Don't keep us waiting too long! Love & Blessings, Kim

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers