My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas from Team Alexander to you!  I pray this will be a blessed season for each of you as you celebrate the birth of the Savior.

  And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.  Luke 2:8-11




3 comments:

Deena said...

Merry Christmas!!!! I love your picture...what a perfect family photo for this incredible year. Blessings, Deena

TJ Wilson said...

Happy, happy Christmas to the Alexanders. Missing you guys. Hill - love your haircut! Blessings, friends -

Rebecca said...

Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas! I absolutely LOVED your Christmas card!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers