My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009

back to camp

We are headed back to camp!  Another year at Kanakuk Family Kamp and we can't wait.
The Lord providencially has 4 Ethiopian babies attending this term!  
It is going to be a great week!  I will be praying for successful court dates, referrals to be given, etc. 

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have fun! Hopefully Ben and I will be taking our family there one day. Ben has fond memories of Kanakuk - and I'm sure I'd love it as well!

Jen said...

Have a wonderful time. I will miss "talking' to you:)

Stacy Richmond said...

Have a wonderful time!! Sorry we will miss you. We will be there July 7-13. We love Kanakuk!
Blessings,
Stacy

Holli said...

Have a GREAT time!!

HoodMama said...

Have so much fun!!!!! Praying for quiet car rides and sleep, sleep, sleep!

Kelley said...

Have a blast!!!!!!!!!

nancy said...

have a blessed and refreshing time!

Tracy said...

How much fun! I went to college with the daughters of the Whites. :)

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers