My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3 of my favorite things


While I am no Oprah, and will not be giving you free swag today (not entirely true, read on), I am excited to be able to combine three of my very favorite things today.  You can help too, here is how.

1. Go barefoot today.  Don't wear shoes to raise awareness for the million of children that go without shoes daily and risk serious infection or disease!  Really, who doesn't like to go barefoot anyways. Buy a pair of TOMS, ONE FOR ONE.  You get a great pair of shoes and so does a child in need. WIN WIN.

2.  Come by here to see the new 147 Spring line and shop, shop, shop.  I have samples and ordering will take place online.  If you order over $50, you will get a FREE multi-colored Uganda bead necklace.  Ok, so kinda like Oprah there.  If you can't join me in person, just go online to 
147millionorphans.com and shop, shop, shop.  If you live in Texas, all orders will AUTOMATICALLY go towards DUBE BUTE!!  Bringing Hope to the village Eyasu spent the first 23 months of his life.

3. If you live out of state, leave a comment in the special instructions portion of your online order that you want the order to benefit the ALEXANDER FAMILY and you too will support Dube Bute.  How great is that?? You get some great gear that will help to raise orphan care awareness and the people of Dube Bute get much needed help as well.  WIN WIN.  

Have a great day!  

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers