My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 28, 2010

hope


I have been a big fan of Tracy at Junk Posse for years.  I literally wear my Africa necklace daily!  Love her heart and the way she uses her God-given gift to advocate for the orphan and those living in extreme poverty.  She has graciously partnered with us (thank you Rainey!!) and is donating 30% of this awesome necklace (the love one as well) to the campaign!  Thank you Tracy. :)

Great Christmas gifts!!!!  Go here to shop!

2 comments:

Christy. said...

Love Tracy's work and her generousity!!

Deena said...

Love it! I am wearing my junk posse necklace right now! I am going to contact you soon to share an idea I have to help raise some funds for your amazing work in Ethiopia...hope to email you soon!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers