My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 30, 2010

hope for sale




Rainey has generously created a sub-campaign for Dube Bute!  Visit her page here.  She will be adding items, so check back frequently!  I have the cutest military hat ever with the Hope logo on the front and then for Dube Bute on the back.  Darling.  Could have sold many just as I wear it around town.  It is a great conversation starter as well.  So visit her site, buy some gear and help the people of Dube Bute!

Here is Abey sporting the hat.  See, I told you--- d.a.r.l.i.n.g.



I got a great email yesterday from an adoptive mama with a great idea to help the campaign.  I am literally humbled by those coming alongside and helping make this happen.  Excited to share that one with you too.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers