My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

over the top


Kim, a dear and faithful friend, gave me a blog award. Isn't it fun to win stuff??

Well, here you go. My answers to the questions that required one word answers- more difficult than you think. :)

1. Where is your cell phone? Table

2. Your hair? Ponytail

3. Your mother?Wise

4. Your father? Simpatico

5. Your favorite food? Mexican

6. Your dream last night? Healing

7. Your favorite drink? Coffee

8. Your dream / goal? Ethiopia

9. What room are you in? Living

10. Your hobby? what?

11. Your fear? Roaches

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Ethiopia

13. Where were you last night? Praying

14. Something that you aren't? Organized

15. Muffins? Blueberry??

16. Wish list item? endtopoverty (made it one word!)

17. Where did you grow up? Texas

18. Last thing you did? Cookiedough

19. What are you wearing? Pj's

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? Tibbi

22. Friends? Gifts

23. Your life? Blessed

24. Your mood? Humbled

25. Missing someone? Gwen

26. Vehicle? Beast

27. Something your not wearing? Shoes

28. Your favorite store? Target

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. What was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Moody

33. One place that I could go over and over? Ethiopia

34. One person who emails you regularly? Jamey

35. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere!

I pass this award on to:

Jen- I wouldn't have survived this last adoption without our multiple daily phone calls. Our kids were together in care for a year and still speak of one another constantly. I love that and I love this family.

Lauren- our precious teacher and friend. We miss Lauren and Matt living here, but are thrilled they will be around awhile! :) She has a precious heart.

Jamey- Such a gift of friend, faithful, thoughtful and just waiting for her fingerprint appointment to send her dossier to Ethiopia. Bringing at least 2 kiddos home, I did say at least! :) Oh, and today is her birthday so tomorrow we are headed to a spa for the day! Yes, I am just that kind of friend.

Jess- We go back a ways! She started babysitting the kids when Issy was a wee babe and now she has a wee babe of her own. How can that be? One problem, they moved to Houston----come back, come back.

Katheryn- Some people, ok most, call her Kate. Yet another one that cared for my kiddos, started when Hill was a baby, then all of them. Is there a better compliment to a parent than someone else LOVING your kids?? She now has 2 kids and I'm starting to feel old. She promised to get back to blogging!

Lori- We met early on the adoption process, clicked and have walked through stuff together. Dig her honesty. Maybe this will get a post out of her. Love you sweetpea

7 comments:

Kim said...

So fun to read! And I cannot wait to "meet" your friends!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Nicholas said...

You are TOO much! If there is one thing I am it is honest!! Some/many would say too honest!

Love you back babe!

Kat said...

I totally laughed at the fact that 70% of my answers were the same :). Your blog deserves the award :)!

Anonymous said...

Just read this! Will do after the pumpkin goes to bed (she's been a wee bit cranky today :) Been thinking of you and baby Abey..and all the kids for that matter. I miss my room. :0( It was a comforting place and I usually had a little buddy that didn't wake me up at 4 am. :) We will be back Saturday and Addy and I have plans to come steal a day from you guys. :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

k, you just made me cry AGAIN ... missing you a ton ! i

We Are Family said...

This is a great post. I know we don't know each other but clearly we have so much in common :) I would love to hear more about your dreams for Ethiopia. Our family has some big dreams for Africa. I also read someplace in your blog that your husband went to dental school. I am an assistant. Does your dream have anything to do with a dental clinic? I know you are a busy mom but I would love to connect with you. jennarm@earthlink.net

MANY BLESSINGS!

Henley on the Horn said...

I loved your answers! Thank you for taking the time to do it. So are you hoping to live in Ethiopia in 6 years or be back for more kiddos? Will you share in a post? We continue to pray for your family!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers