My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

maggie


My dear and faithful friend was kind enough to write the last post. I would greatly appreciate everyone heading over to let her know that you are praying for her Maggie today as she is having surgery. They have attempted this before and it wasn't successful. I know she would love the encouragment!

Gwen is one of a kind, faithful friend, loving mother and passionate advocate for the 147 million orphans in the world. Go give her a hug, will you??? :)

2 comments:

HoodMama said...

Catching up on your blog is always encouraging. Thankful to hear Tuesday night was so beautiful. We were with you in spirit and prayer. Gwen really is amazing. Amazing.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

sister you ROCK ...beyond thankful for you ... I sometimes wonder if God put us so far from each other distance wise, so we would always appreciate what a gift He has given us in each other !!

You always encourage me and i know you are always there !!! love ya bunches !!! we are rocking out in the hospital to a Hannah Montana pen someone gave Maggie that sings!!! ... praying the batteries run out soon !!!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers