My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012

wheels on bus part 2

Short and sweet post. Abe just got home and his bus driver, John, said he drives the best kids in the district. He said he did his years of driving older kids and is now the envy of all of his bus driving buddies.  He told me after as many years of service with the district, he finally got this coveted route.  I mean seriously, would you rather drive big, stinky teens or this guy??  I agree.





6 comments:

Coneymama said...

My Daddy drove for Arlington after he retired from 33 years at General Dynamics and drove that route...he loved it!

Jen said...

You are one blessed Momma!

Deena said...

So sweet! Abe looks so happy!!!!

Rebecca said...

No question about it - Abe gets my vote! Precious.

Julie said...

What a smile - looks like he really had fun - and probably feels like such a big boy. Congrats to Abe!

Kim said...

Amen! John is one lucky bus driver if he gets to see Abe's giant smile everyday!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers