My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Boulton Family: UNvitation

Please read.  Love this family dearly.  Actually met the lovely Miss B first and told L about her!  So I kinda like to take credit for her being a Boulton.  People can be really dumb.  I see it with Abe. Education is key. You need to read this...........

The Boulton Family: UNvitation: So this post has been written and rewritten about 100 times in my head. On Sunday we received an UNvitation in our email. What is an UNv...


1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Aunty Em, you get ALL the credit, after God of course, for Batri being a Boulton! LOVE YOU SISTER!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers