My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 7, 2011

beloved



My mom sent this to me tonight.  It is the final video of 8 on a sermon Henri Nouwen gave.  This so well articulates my heart in regards to my overwhelming love and joy that I get from my sweet Abe and the people of Ethiopia.


Seriously, this is the face staring at me while doing this post.  How blessed am I?

Thanks mama.

2 comments:

Candy said...

You are welcome. It is true what he says of the "poor". We are richer for their presence in our lives and in this upside down world.
They turn it rightside up! That face is joy & love in a little brown body.

Love to you!

"Mama"

Emmy A said...

I left this comment on the Oatsvall blog too...I've been following your blog for a while and thought of you when I read this story. I know you love adoption and Africa and thought you could spread the word to help this family. Here's a link to a blog about them and a video explaining more about their situation. Thanks!
http://paradoxuganda.blogspot.com/2011/07/story-about-hope.html

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers