My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 9, 2011

a few more goodies and joseph hears!!!

The McDurhams have given a great Christmas ornament to the cause! WE loved having these on our tree this year.  The back says "hope". :)
Missy at It's Almost Naptime has donated this great adoption tank! Thank you girl.


 The cute Reeves family has donated their adoption t-shirts!


And Bobbi Jo Majors has donated one of her awesome ya gotta love.....t shirts.  

My dining room table is filling up!! Ends on Tuesday, so there is still time to put your name in the hat!

In a non Hope for Dube Bute, raffle related news.........please take the time to watch sweet Joseph get his hearing aids put in for the first time.  Gwen is a dear friend and we share the common bond of parenting special little ones.  I cried such tears as I watched his little face light!!

3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

Count the Porter's in for 3 entries - $30. Love y'all!!!

Anonymous said...

The Smedshammers in for 2 $10 and facebook post. :)

Anonymous said...

Precious video! I gotta go get some tissue...(:

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers