My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

adoption community

Eyasu with Jamey's son Luke

I simply love the adoption community and those that support it. Simply Love and HopeChest ended up exceeding their goal! To think of the faces of the precious kiddos in Ethiopia that will receive new shoes and shirt makes me smile big time!

Jamey has some new items on her blog from 147 million orphans. I'm excited to get the new earrings she is selling and I can always use a new hat! Now head on over there to check them out! You will be looking cute and help bring at least 2 orphans home from Ethiopia. Win - Win!!

"Those who shut their ears to the cries of the poor will be ignored in their own times of need. "
Proverbs 21:31




6 comments:

The Porter Family said...

You're the BEST!! Thank you for walking this road with us! Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

Buying that hat right now :0) Wish they had a onesie for the little miss...

HoodMama said...

Yeah!!! That's so great!!!

suzanne said...

oh yeah baby !!! we @ 147 love to help bring children home !!!! praying Jamey sells it all !!!! Em, what color earrings did you get ??? i wear mine everyday ... so light and super cool (like me !! hee hee) ...

love ya girl !!!

Kari said...

My crazy sister- thank you from the bottom of my heart for your cheers & support. You know its crazy rolling 800+ T shirts, but I know that every T has helped an orphan. WOW God is so good. Your prayers are working today:)
Your #1 Team Alexander fan!!
xoxo

Jennie Allen said...

So neat! Hope you all are well- we started paperwork for Rwanda! SO EXCITED! Thank you for the inspiration you have been to me!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers