My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 7, 2009

look who is 3!

Eyasu celebrated his 3rd birthday this weekend. So much fun to see it all through his eyes. He was super giddy and didn't have a clue what all of the fuss was about though. He would clap his hands, smile and say "happy birthday!!"

We went with grandparents and cousins last night to eat Ethiopian food. He was basically holding court. You are going to have to use your imagination here as my camera picked a terrible time to break. :( He was wearing his traditional Ethiopian outfit (shown here with his special mama) and looked precious.


We had one looooong table and he was at one end of the table. He stood in his chair so he could have better access to all of the food before him. He had the biggest grin on his face the whole time and would occassionally say "injera, Yummy, YUMMY!!" I could have eaten him in my injera for sure!

I'm so sad to not have pictures from the night. We loved celebrating our sweet boy.

Maybe Santa will bring me a new camera this year??

22 comments:

lindsey said...

happy birthday to the little man!!
-lindsey
followingthecall.org

Anonymous said...

Dang, you may get some negative comment on wanting a camera...i mean how materialistic ;)
I so can't wait to see you again friend! Seth of course, needed a "beep beep". What a perfect gift for him. :) I bet you have to drag him out of that jeep. Happy 3rd bday little guy! Tell the boys I want to see them when I'm down for Christmas-I missed them last time.
--Oh, and still no luck on the bottle thing...but I did inform B of what Moody did for you with Ave. :)

PS-Dr M- You have to get her a camera! I know a good one...we love to see pics of your kiddos ;)

missy said...

santa needs to bring that gift a little early. not just for you, but for all your bloggy friends who love seeing pix of eyasu and the whole gang. :) happy birthday to your dear boy.

Erica said...

When is his birthday? He and Silas must be pretty darn close to the same day! SUPER CUTE babe of course! Silas LOVES his Injera too. Let me know if I need to write M a little note about you needing a camera like I did for someone else. ;) Happy Birthday sweet Seth!

Holli said...

if santa doesn't I will!;)
Happy Birthday to Eyasu!!!!

Tymm said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Nicholas said...

Yes, if Moody or Santa don't deliver then I will b/c I have to see updated pictures!!!! xoxox Lor

Happy Birthday Eyasu!!! Beautiful boy!

The Porter Family said...

Happy Birthday Seth!!
Peace Out --
The Porters

Kat said...

Awesome! Sounds like the little guys had a ton of fun! Here's hoping for a camera :)!

da momma said...

ahhh what a sweet day to celebrate! He is soooooooooo gorgeous!

Polly said...

Happy Birthday to such a sweet, dear child! your family is so blessed!! p.s.-tell Santa, we really like our Canon Power shot SD1200IS..

Gayla said...

a-dor-a-ble!!!!

Ellen said...

Aw, Happy birthday, E!

Love the picture of him in the "beep-beep"!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eyasu!!!

Kristi J said...

oh, i want pics of cutie pie!! HE's too cute...happy bday big boy :) kj

Shannon and Brett Hilliard said...

Zane turned 8 on the same day. So, was it Seth's birthday, or Eyasu's? What are we calling him these days, besides cute?

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Eyasu!!!!!! You are so loved! We hope you had a special day with your family.

Mom... check out the giveaway on my crazy blog. Lots of fun presents from me to you:))
love ya!
Your new pics are wonderful!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

jill funkhouser said...

happy birthday! Beautiful pictures!

Rebecca said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Eyasu!! He's adorable - as always!

Coming to Amharica said...

I could picture it, even without pics or even knowing any of you. Your children are beautiful, each and every one of them! I enjoy your blog so much and am constantly inspired.

HoodMama said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! We loved celebrating with you!

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers