My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 23, 2009

kris again

Posting this again. My blog got some random comments from one guy named Ed--- comment after comment after comment. Hill said, "mom, why doesn't Ed like you??" I'm pretty sure it was spam so I deleted the post until I realized it was posting on every blog post of mine. I switched to comment verification, so hopefully that will do the trick.

I just love hearing Kris worship though- so I put him back up! Have a great Memorial Day.

9 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

don't laugh, but is that the American Idol winner ??? i didn't watch, but he looks like the guy i saw on the news ...

love ya sister ... i am off to watch a Francis Chan sermon .... need a little spiritual juice ...

we got our fingerprint appt. for June 2 ... yeah

Anonymous said...

We didn't follow along much either, but man, got chills watching the video- Jeff and I both watched- love it. Thanks for sharing.

Bennett said...

I was really happy he won the under dog!! he is so talented!

steffany said...

Emily,
I really want to talk to you about something.
Could you email me?
bostermama@gmail.com

These Three Kings said...

I just love him and this song!
how are you friend! Think about you often
love ya lots :)

Amy said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing- we love Kris at our house too! :0) Amy

Anonymous said...

You know I totally heart Kris!!! So you have a new blog stalker? ;0) Awesome...

Amy Jo said...

Ed Schmed...WE love you!!! :-) Now I gotta go watch your video. Sweet blessings, Amy in OR

Kari said...

I can't wait to read Crazy Love!! I'm glad you gave it a 10!! Rog has that book, too... but I haven't read it yet. I'll bring it to kamp & we'll have a book party:))
xoxo

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers