My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 9, 2009

care for orphans

Look what came in the mail today???!! My awesome new long-sleeved t-shirt from Gwen.

This is a post that Gwen wrote a few days ago.  I love this girls passion for the orphans and think she does a great job of educating many ways that one can take the command in James. Gwen inspires me to radically love Jesus, to step out in faith and to be a voice for those that don't have one.  Order a shirt- you will love it.....and you will help the Oatsvall family bring home Joseph and Abigail.  



T-SHIRTS ARE HERE ... I DESIGNED THEM TO CAUSE PEOPLE TO TALK ... I pictured the Daisy as people would say "You Love Me, You Love Me Not?" and it hit me ... It is a personal choice to love the orphans, but it is a mandate from the Father that we all care for them in some way ... WHAT DOES CARING LOOK LIKE FOR YOU ... It could be adopting, sponsoring a child, helping someone fund their adoption, clothes drives/food drives for orphanages, volunteering at a non-profit, interim care, or simply buying this t-shirt to help bring my children home ... I know I am saying this to the choir... You, my blog family, have been amazing at caring for the orphans, so many of you are ACTING and we are changing this world !!! Let's keep talking about them to others and get more people involved ...
I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM ... I HAVE 100 ... SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, AND X-LARGE ... $25.00 each ... To gauge your size, I am wearing a Medium .... (pay pal on sidebar)
I am so excited to be taking this step to start the fundraising for my angels ... Much has happened over the last few days that I will blog soon ... GOD THINGS ... AMAZING HAND OF GOD MOMENTS ....
Feel free to email me any questions about the shirts ... s.oatsvall@comcast.net

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be wearing ours here in Indiana....waiting on that sweet Abigail and Joseph to join the TEAM:)

Nicholas said...

Yay Gwen!!! They're awesome!

Kim said...

Cannot wait to wear my t-shirt proudly in TN and soon in Hong Kong!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks sister, you look fab in your shirt !!!! ... reading my CRAZY LOVE here and can't get enough ... my new question to myself "What am I doing right now that requires faith." pg 124 ...thinking A/J might be my leap right now ...

Thanks for your support ... You know I admire your faith walk and am so grateful I have you by my side as we take this next journey to our children !!!

luff you ...

Kristi J said...

I LOVE my shirt...still have it on today...gross, I need a shower :)kj

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers