My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 25, 2008

A few to hold you over...

Everyone waiting to meet Abe.


Mommy holding sweet Abe 
The brothers!!!

Hey guys! Jess here. Here are a few pics to hold everyone over until Kristin has the Abe slideshow up and running! I got these from emails from their iphone so they may be a little blury, but better than nothing!!! They may regret giving me their life passwords also, Mel!!! :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

AhHH! Cuteness. Can't wait for this slide show you speak of! :)

Laurzie said...

So PRECIOUS! I especially love the "brothers" photo!

Jocelyn said...

YAY!!!! What beautiful pictures....I am so happy!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the pictures ... i have watched the video 4 times ...will keep praying for everyone !!!

Anonymous said...

My heart is so full for you guys! Oh I know it is a whirlwind. Enjoy! Soak it up. H

Nikki said...

AWWWW!! He is so, so beautiful!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers