My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

boo


Two of my blog buddies didn't make it through court, AGAIN.

Stop by to tell them you will pray their court dates are successful on Friday.  Two very precious boys are waiting in Ethiopia for their mommy and daddy to come get them!

Eric and Tara, and Steve and Pam, we are praying for you!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

How frustrating! I hope ya'll don't have that trouble!

Rebecca said...

Sooo heartbreaking

Nicholas said...

I know huh! Just terrible for these two families - I hate to see anyone have to go through that. The only silver lining is that they're getting re-scheduled back to back.

Sent an email to Jamie; wouldn't it be a hoot if we all ended up going together even with all of us changing course! She said something like "we would take the country by storm and they wouldn't know what hit them".

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers